Monday, August 29, 2011

Administrator’s Profile

Name                            : CHOIRUL AMAL
Place of Birth                 : Pekalongan
Date of Birth                  : July, 11th 1993
Religion                         : Islam
Address (Now)             : Musyawarah Street RT/RW (the smallest government in Indonesia): 008/01 Number: (not yet registered) Ragunan Village, Pasar Minggu - South Jakarta, Post Code: 12550
Study Information           :
+ College                              : Gunadarma University (UG)
+ Faculty                            : Computer Science and Technology Information
+ Program of Study               : Information System
+ Ladder                              : Stratum 1 (S-1)
Contact Information        :
+ Phone                               : 087788111634
+ Email                                : choirul.amal@gmail.com
+ Facebook                          : http://www.facebook.com/dwichotierra

In Description:

My full name is CHOIRUL AMAL. My friends usually call me “IRUL” or “AMAL”. I was born on Sunday at July, 11th 1993 in Pekalongan, Central Java, Indonesia. My parents are WAZAENI and HALIMAH. I am the second son of three brothers. My older brother is MAHFUD ARFIANTO and my younger brother is KHOIRUL FARUK. In Pekalongan, I live at Bojong - Wiradesa Street Km 1.6 Karangsari Villange RT/RW (the smallest government in Indonesia): 001/01 Number: 016 Alley: 1 Bojong Subdistrict, Pekalongan Regency. But now I live in Aunt's House at Musyawarah street RT/RW: 008/01 Number: (not yet registered) Ragunan Village, Pasar Minggu - South Jakarta because of now I am being studied in Gunadarma University (UG) in Depok - West Java to get scholar title of Information System since August, 19th 2011 ago.


Defined in Jakarta
on August, 29th 2011
Administrator,
        ttd.
CHOIRUL AMAL
MNoS 11111634